Stone and District Rotary Club is one of 46,000 Rotary Clubs world-wide with over 1.4 million members and 1,700 clubs throughout the UK.
Rotary clubs provide service to others, promote integrity and advance world understanding, goodwill and peace through our fellowship of business, professional and community leaders.
What makes Rotary different?
- Giving back to the community.
- Fun and entertainment.
- Business development.
- Personal growth and development.
- Continued learning.
- Travel opportunities.
Our members help other groups and organisations in the local community
- Driving the community bus,
- Running the Stone Alzheimer’s and Dementia Club,
- Cooking meals for the needy and isolated,
- Playing a key role in the Stone Festival week
- And more…